Monday, April 09, 2007

Our soon to be new home.....

After Looking at many houses this is the one we will soon call home. As much as I love this house and let me tell you I do LOVE it, I would trade it in an instant it it meant us staying here in Washington. And as much as we love the state of Washington we love our friends even more. But since I have no choice this will have to do......

The front of the house


The stairs going up to the family room


View from living room window


Basement family room

Hall Closet

Kitchen

Kitchen



Kitchen




Laundry Room
Master Bathroom
Front Entry
Laundry Room
Hope this gives you an idea of what it looks like. It really is beautiful inside and we both just love it. I wasn't sure about Rexburg but after making a verbal offer on another home in a different location I because sick at the thought of moving into it. So we told them we changed our minds and from there we went to look at this one. From the moment we stepped inside we just felt like it was the right place for our family. It isn't Washington and since I can't have what I want I will definately settle for this.
By the way there is lots of room for visitors!
Lots of love,
Mandee






2 comments:

Beeks by the Lake said...

You do realize that you'll only be 2.5 hours away, right?! I love the house! I love the knotty alder and the black. Looks familiar - I can see why it's so popular! It's very classy. I love the fireplace in the basement. You'll have to drive down and go with me to Tai Pan Trading some time - the best decorating store on the planet - ok, so Thistles is a close runner up, but about 1/10 the size of TPT. I can't believe you are going to be so close! One thing you are going to have to get used to is the WIND! I went to school there years ago. And my brother in law is one of the many Nexus architects working on that Temple and the reason they only put one spire on it was because of the extreme cost to fortify them against the wind. So what is Dallan going to be doing in good old Rexburg?

Emma Jo said...

Oh I love the dark accents and the wood floor! You have made me jealous with the ease of selling and buying a house...wish us the same luck!
I love it and can't wait to see it!!