Sunday, July 29, 2007

The house now.....

Some of you asked for pictures of the house now that we are moved in or at least close to being all moved in. So here they are. They were taken after Emily came to visit. I told Dallan that I had better take them now since everything was so clean. There is still so much more I want to do but I guess I will just have to be patient. The landscaping should be done within the next week and I promise to post pictures of that when it is all done. For those that know us understand just what a huge deal that is for us. I mean a landscaped front and backyard now that is a huge accomplishment! Anyway on to the pictures....



3 comments:

Emma Jo said...

OH, I love your taste! Could I just move in...I won't take up that much space but all my "baggage does" (AKA three kids and a husband.) Thanks for the pics of the kids!

Suzie Petunia said...

Oh, what a gorgeous house! And after scrolling through your other posts... What beautiful kids! How wonderful and miraculous indeed that they both have beautiful red hair! My husband has wonderful red hair, but none of our 4 kids in herited it.

And this is random, but about your post about "Idahoans"... I recently saw a t-shirt that made me laugh. It said "Idaho? Udaho."

Mandee said...

I want a shirt like that! I would definately get some stares wearing it here in Rexburg! And Emily when did you become a model? Nice picture!