Thursday, December 10, 2009

The results are in...


Our color choice for this yeat's family photos was quite difficult. I love black. I think just about everyone looks good in black. But it was time for a change or so everyone told me! In the end I went with gray. Dallan thought it was funny that I chose something VERY close to my all time favorite...but give me some credit...at least I tried! Here are some of the pictures. We are waiting for the rest to be mailed to us. Our photographer was amazing to work with, was more than reasonable in her pricing, and in my opinion did a fabulous job. If anyone living in Arizona would like her name and number just let me know!

6 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Beautiful!! I love them!

Randi said...

Those are great pictures! You have a beautiful family!

Karen said...

Your kids are sure growing up! What a cute, cute fam you have:).

Mandee said...

Thanks guys!

Libby's Library said...

Looking at these got me all teary eyed. Such a lovely family!

boniourkee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.